Most people know that they need a new roof long before the first sign pops up. A leaky roof is a major inconvenience and can cause serious damage to your home if not repaired promptly. But even if you don’t have any leaks, it’s important to keep an eye on your roof and be aware of the signs that it’s time for a replacement.
Here are the top 10 signs that you need a new roof:
1. Shingles that are curling, buckling or missing altogether
2. Age – If your roof is over 25 years old it’s time to consider getting a new one
3. Stains on your ceilings and walls
4. Water pooling on your roof after rain storms
5. Increased energy bills – A damaged roof can lead to increased energy costs
6. Daylight coming through your roof boards
7. Roof valleys that are sagging or filled with debris
8. Dark streaks on your shingles – This could indicate mold growth
9. Unusual noises coming from the attic – You may have animals in the attic or a problem with ventilation
10. Increased number of shingle granules in your gutters – This could be a sign that the asphalt has deteriorated
If you’ve noticed any of these signs on your roof, it’s time to contact AAC-Construction, Fort Wayne’s premier commercial roofing company! They offer a wide range of services, including repairs, replacements, and new installations. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing superior quality workmanship and customer service. Contact AAC-Construction today for a free estimate!